Thursday, May 26, 2011

Snookie, Jwoww, and Truffled Spaghetti Carbonara

Snookie and Jwoww

I'll just cut to the chase. While enjoying some truffled spaghetti carbonara (amazing) at a restaurant in Florence on my much-needed day off, the ladies of Jersey shore passed not once, but twice. Then I had to explain to the dutch couple beside me who they were and what all the fuss was about. All in all, a very successful day.

Street art in Pistoia

Incredible ricotta gnocchi made by Katie and I

Menu for the restaurant I ate at in Florence last night

Just when spaghetti carbonara can't get any better... they go and add truffles to it

Snookie and the forgettable female of Jersey Shore 
Jwoww... rear view 
My new Italian hairdresser did a great dye job!

2 comments:

  1. OMG NO FUCKING WAY YOU SAW J-SHORE PEOPLE????
    WILL I SEE YOU ON MTV ONE NIGHT?????
    XD

    ReplyDelete