Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Photos at Celle



I went out yesterday afternoon to do a little photoshoot of the property (I'm thinking of doing a photobook as a thankyou gift to my host organization). Here are some of the pictures I got. Unfortunately I forgot bug spray and therefore didn't stay out as long as I wanted. Even more unfortunately, I went out with the specific aim of getting a photo of the heron I often see around the lake. I got to the lake and there were TWO herons flying around together... aaaaand of course I forgot to bring my telephoto lens. I only had my prime (which doesn't zoom), so I basically just got silhouettes. Devastating. I'll probably go out another day with the right lens, but I have a sinking feeling I won't get an opportunity like that again.








No comments:

Post a Comment